Full-Time | Cape Town | Market-related Salary
Motorvaps is an underwriting Manager registered with Mutual and Federal Risk Financing Limited to provide underwriting, administration, and claims services on various value-added products sold by approved intermediaries such as motor dealers, insurance brokers, contact centres, and financial institutions.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As this role will take the lead in structuring and enhancing the collections team, this would require a strong leader, the ability to multi-task with a key focus on detail and be target driven.
Identify key strategies to maximise debt and premium collection.
- Identify strategies and processes focussing on debt rehabilitation
- Spearhead protocols that focus on creating a rehabilitative culture.
- Manage the team of collection agents
- Liaising with external parties where necessary.
- Present and report back on the success of campaigns and protocols.
- Stay on trend with industry developments and legislation.
- 3+ years collection experience
- 2+ years in a senior/team leader position
- Insurance Experience Advantageous
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Grade 12 Essential
- A relevant diploma or Degree is beneficial
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills