Full-Time | Cape Town | Market-related Salary
Motorvaps has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate to join our team in Cape Town.
Motorvaps is an underwriting Manager registered with Mutual and Federal Risk Financing Limited to provide underwriting, administration, and claims services on various value-added products sold by approved intermediaries such as motor dealers, insurance brokers, contact centers, and financial institutions.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail, and have the ability to multitask. An interest in the auto industry would help too! This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company.
If you are a graduate with ambition and have the ability to go far and succeed, then the Motorvaps is perfect for you!
- Have a university degree in Finance, Financial Management, B.Com or any Finance/Business/Law-related Degree
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual
- Strong communication and listening skills – great telephone and email etiquette
- Love working with technology and adaptable to learn new platforms
- Enjoys working in a team – can give and receive critical feedback
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Comfortable initiating new ways of getting things done
- Critical and creative thinker and problem solver, who brings forward solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges
Cape Town: Tokai, Cape Town