HR Admin Assistant
Full-Time | Cape Town | Market-related Salary
We are looking for a dynamic individual to assist with talent acquisition & HR administration in a very high paced agile environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in talent acquisition and the various techniques employed in the recruitment process. This role will include not only assisting with the entire process of talent acquisition from advertising vacancies to interviewing candidates and implementing a variety of disciplines to ensure that we employ employees that fits our corporate culture and at the same time ensure a positive experience for all candidates but will also include supporting the HR Manager with all HR administrative functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various department heads & HR Manager to set qualification criteria for job specifications.
- Create and publish job specifications and adverts on various employment & social media portals. Screening of resumes and job applications received.
- Conduct initial telephonic screening interview to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles.
- Track hiring metrics including, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Assisting the HR Manager with administrative functions
- Being up to date with all relevant laws and regulations pertaining to recruitment.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Experience in talent acquisition
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional recruiting websites
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality, dependability & credibility
- Salary negotiable based on qualification & experience.