Full-Time | Cape Town | Market-related Salary
Motorvaps has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Graduate to join our team in Cape Town.
Motorvaps is an underwriting Manager registered with Mutual and Federal Risk Financing Limited to provide underwriting, administration and claims services on various value-added products sold by approved intermediaries such as motor dealers, insurance brokers, contact centres and financial institutions.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail with excellent writing skills. An interest in the auto industry would help too! This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company.
If you are a Marketing Graduate with ambition, a knack for writing and have the ability to go far and succeed, then the Motorvaps is perfect for you!
- Strong command of written English essential.
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Enjoys working in a team – can give and receive critical feedback.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Comfortable initiating new marketing initiatives and incentives.
- Developing a strong understanding of the products, competition, motor industry, trends, marketing goals and objectives.
- Review standard and ad hoc email content to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Review marketing collateral to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Create contents for blogs, newsletters, internal documents, and press releases.
- Facilitate distribution of promotional goods/clothing to reps and staff.
- Assist with the coordination of functions/lunches and events (internal and external).
- Create internal marketing strategies and implementation.
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
- Strategize and create content for all advertising campaigns.
- Working closely with the social media team to create fit-for-platform ideas.
Education & Skills
- A degree (preferably in marketing or communications).
- Computer literate: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing: Paid social, Google Ads, Native Ads, Google Analytics.
- Bilingual, ability to translate English to Afrikaans or Xhosa or Zulu.
- Experience with SEO, keyword research, backlinks, tools like Yoast.
- Experience with Email marketing.
- South African Drivers Licence.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV, and Salary Expectations to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Graduate Application – Your Name
Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application being disqualified.