Full-Time | Cape Town | Market-related Salary
We are looking for Customer Retention specialists for our Operations Team to increase loyalty and retain business.
The ideal candidate should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, be target driven, thrive under pressure, and have a good understanding of the insurance and value-added products industries.
All functions, duties related to the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive support and active listening
- Address customer concerns and provide solutions
- Responding efficiently, accurately and ensuring client feel supported and valued
- Educate customers on the value of our products and services
- Provide internal feedback on how to improve client retention
- Understanding and striving to provide excellent consistent customer service
- Deal with outstanding debit orders and payment arrangements
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Grade 12 Essential
- 1 -3 years of Experience in customer support or issue resolution
- A Completed RE5 is beneficial
- An NQ5 short term certificate is beneficial.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Product knowledge Essential