Full-Time | Cape Town | Market-related Salary
- Design and execute successful training curriculum for new recruits focused on product, systems and communication skills.
- Facilitate one-on-one and group training sessions utilizing multiple techniques such as content sharing, role play and live call feedback.
- Work closely with Managers to refine, schedule and deliver relevant training intended to bridge knowledge and skill gaps
- Design and implement mandatory tests to assess staff readiness
- Prepare new recruits for moving to the call centre floor
- Compile regular training reports
- Maintain updated records of training material
- Refresher courses for current staff
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION(S) / EXPERIENCE
- Call centre training experience preferred
- Knowledge of Motorvaps products and systems is crucial
- RE5 Advantageous
- Cardinal360 knowledge advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Organisational skills and good time management
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word / Excel / Power Point).
- Positive and energetic
- Structured and detail orientated
- Strict adherence to company philosophy, mission statement and goals